Want to get involved and make a difference in your Borough?
We have the following openings and opportunities to help. Download the Community Volunteer Form here!
- Glen Rock Water/Sewer Authority has one opening. Contact the Borough Office for details.
- The Glen Rock Recreation Board could always use helpful volunteers! Call the Borough office for details.
- Glen Rock Planning Commission has one vacancy. Call the Borough office for details.
- Volunteers of all types are needed to help run the next Arts and Brew Fest in May, 2016. The event will have live music and a wide variety of entertainment. If you would like to help, go to the Arts and Brew Fest webpage for more information.
- Several volunteers are needed to reform the Glen Rock Beautification Committee. Help maintain and improve the aesthetics of the Borough.
- We need help from anyone with experience writing Grants. One of the best ways to improve the Borough is through the Grant award process. If you have experience writing Grants or would like to learn and help us win money for Glen Rock improvements, we could really use your help. This is THE primary way we are able to make improvements in our Borough!
- Do you have a skill that we could use? Let us know how to use your talents to improve our Borough!
- If you would like to be on the waiting list to help with any committee, please contact the borough office.
Note: Borough Council, Planning Commission and Police Commission personnel must be Borough Residents. Three of the five Rec Board members must be Borough Residents. Other positions do not require that you live inside Borough limits.
Contact the Borough Office for more information on any of these or other opportunities to help in Glen Rock Borough. Even if a vacancy does not exist right now, life events can cause short notice openings. Contact the Borough Office to volunteer for future openings or to submit a Letter of Interest. Thank you!!