Welcome to Glen Rock! The information here is intended to make your transition a little easier and provide essential information for those new to Glen Rock Borough.
- Electrical Service is often provided by Met-Ed, but they are not your only choice. Go to www.papowerswitch.com to shop for an energy supplier that meets your needs. You may also go to www.saveonenergy.com to shop for an energy supplier (electric or gas). Compare suppliers here: ConsumerAffairs Glen Rock Borough does not endorse any supplier or service.
- Natural Gas Service is often provided by Columbia Gas, but they may not be your only choice.
- Trash & Recycling: Participation in the refuse contract is mandatory for all properties in Glen Rock. Invoices are mailed to residents by the contractor. Recycling Bins are available for purchase in the Borough Office for $10. See the Services > Trash & Recycling page for more details.
- Water and Sewer service is handled by the Glen Rock Water and Sewer Authority. Contact them at 717-235-2082. Bills can be paid at the Water and Sewer Office on Main Street extension or mailed to:
Glen Rock Authority
P.O. Box 205
Glen Rock, PA 17327
- Phone, TV, Internet: Several companies such as DIRECTV, Comcast, Verizon and Frontier provide TV, phone, and internet service.
- Taxes: See the Tax Information page for details on local taxes.
Note: Glen Rock Borough does not endorse any of the listed companies. Residents are encouraged to shop around for the service that fits their needs. (Exception: as mentioned above, trash and recycling is mandatory through the Borough contracted company.)